- TechDigital Corporation
8 Dorchester Rd
The AVP - Delivery will establish and lead the Delivery function for various 3 - 5 million revenue clients and portfolios. This role requires extensive background and experience in software development as well as an ability to lead a team and ensure appropriate visibility, communication, and governance across key business partners and stakeholders. The role will require working across organizational boundaries to produce the best results and efficiently manage various portfolios across the different stakeholders and clients.The Delivery Head is an individual who can \"make things happen\" through team building, effective management of client relationships, and attention to detail. Individual will act as a single point of contact with customers and project teams to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to contractual requirements.Responsibilities:The Delivery Head is a critical focal point to our customers and stakeholders, managing all aspects of an implementation, and scaling Orion's global services to meet our continued growth. This includes managing multiple portfolios and programs that help employees to be productive, delivering implementations. The individual's responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Serve as primary client day-to-day contact and ensures client requirements are defined and met
- Provides thought leadership and delivers business insights to identify and resolve complex issues critical to their clients' success
- Owns the overall problem definition, structuring and execution of the project, with on time delivery, ensuring all project goals are met
- Manages cross-functional team members and subject matter experts, including definition of objectives, oversight of execution and evaluation of performance
- Interacts regularly with senior delivery leadership and client's stakeholders to ensure the project is meeting its objectives and solicit feedback on project deliverables
- Assists in maintaining an ongoing relationship with the client and identifies future engagement opportunities
- Actively contributes to business development and to attracting, retaining, developing, and motivating a team of diverse and qualified staff
- Prepare schedules, reports and budgets. Track and monitor all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary. Set performance goals for the support team or work unit.
- Anticipate problems or situations that could affect the customer and/or the team. Assess the potential impact on own and others' work, and determine best work solution.
- Monitor team and/or personal performance, checking actual performance against planned performance, to ensure technical, schedule, and budget goals are met or exceeded.
Personal attributes:The successful candidate will be entrepreneurial, enterprising, collaborative, and personable; Possessing gravitas, sound business acumen, learning mindset and strong leadership skills necessary to grow, support, and sustain within Orion.
- Must have a BS degree and 10-12 years of experience managing technology projects. Agile/Scrum certification and/or PMI certification is a must.
- The candidate for program delivery leader must have excellent planning, problem-solving, project management, and leadership skills.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...