Wouldnt it be nice to love your job? To love the people you work with and for? To feel valued in your workplace? Guess what? Thats easy to do at Rogers & Gray!
Here you can expect lifelong friendships, company parties, 35 hour work weeks, tons of benefits, community involvement, and giving back are just some of the awesome perks of being part of the Rogers & Gray - award winning - family. Sounds pretty cool, right?
Discover a career at Rogers & Gray, one that can last a lifetime!
Develop yourself personally and professionally through our R&G Academy.
Do good for your clients and our community through R&Gs giving programs.
Have a customer service background? You could be the one we have been looking for! Essentially, we are looking for someone with the following skills:
* Account/Client Management Experience
* Strong knowledge of Personal Insurance
* Ability to create and hit deadlines
* Desire to grow and learn
We would be wicked excited if you also had:
* A LOT of insurance experience (let's say more than 5 years)
* Leadership experience
* Designations (lets see that alphabet soup after your name!)
* Anything else that makes you unique- * Do you like to ski? Can you speak 4 languages? How about corn hole, are you any good? Do you know any good jokes?
We are looking to another awesome account managers to our Personal Insurance Service Department. Here are some details of the role:
* Service existing personal insurance client accounts * Educate clients on their coverage
* Some travel may be required (training is conducted in the Kingston Office)
If that sounds like you, apply here! While we are checking out your application, check us out on
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.