Easy Mile Fitness is a multi-unit franchisee of Planet Fitness health clubs located throughout the Southeast, owning & operating 8 Planet Fitness clubs in Florida and Georgia. We are a small and expanding group headquartered in an engaging co-working location in downtown Boston. We are focused on structuring a team based on collaboration, hard-work, and initiative.
With more than 1,700 locations, Planet Fitness (NYSE: PLNT) is one of the largest and most popular fitness chains in the world. Planet Fitness possesses a highly recognized brand in the high-value, low-price segment of the market. Its core mission is to enhance people's lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which it calls the Judgement Free Zone?.
We are seeking a full-time Business Administrator functioning in a variety of Financial, Managerial, and Administrative roles. With a lean organization based in Boston we are looking someone to serve as the \"go-to\" person for any office related needs. An organized and type-A personality is a must. Anticipated responsibilities outlined below in conjunction with ad-hoc projects as they arise.
* Financial: * Work directly with CFO and 3rd party accounting firm * Oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the company including proper filing of all tax returns. * Coding and inputting invoices, working with vendors, and managing billing email account
* Managerial: * Maintain and manage all operational licenses, including tax filings * Manage and approve monthly expense reports * Oversee & assist in processing payroll and employee onboarding / offboarding * Collaborate with site managers on a variety of general tasks/projects
* Administrative: * Manage & process all incoming/outgoing mail * Plan and coordinate management and employee travel * Maintain supply inventory, procurement of goods and services - computer equipment, software licenses, office supplies, reference materials, facility requests * Organize morale events and management offsites * Assist with a wide variety of general tasks/projects as requested and/or capable
* 2 years of administrative and/or office management experience supporting a large team in a fast-paced environment. We need someone who can hit the ground running, work independently, build out processes, and help us continue to grow. * Highly organized in managing your priorities. Your days will involve balancing a mix of requests, longer-term projects, contacts from vendors and your day-to-day jobs. * Must be able to effectively and independently anticipate, identify, solve, and follow-through on problems. Willing to get your hands dirty and take on an assortment of roles and tasks. * Excellent written and verbal communication. * Proficiency with Microsoft and business products including Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Quickbooks. * Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree is desirable, but not required.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.