Compensation: $197,780.00 - $197,780.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Come lead a sales organization that s changing the way marketers, creative teams, and independent creators manage their visual media. At PhotoShelter our mission is to empower effortless visual storytelling with a platform of technology, tools and insights. Today we work with over 1,000 world class brands and 80,000 professional photographers. They use our tools to centralize, organize, share, and sell their media assets. Our proprietary media platform manages over 600 million visual assets for our clients
Founded in 2005, PhotoShelter built our own cloud storage platform for media and since then, we ve been a. Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 600 million assets for In January 2015, we launched our enterprise B2B solution, Libris, sparking a new high growth stage for the company. In 2019 we ll be growing from 65 to roughly 100 employees, heading downtown to a new office space, and building our established HR function to ensure we remain one of the best places to work in NYC Tech (as deemed by Internet Week).
We re looking for a sales team leader to help design and execute PhotoShelter s Brand acquisition and growth strategy. You will be responsible for creating and growing revenue for our brands. You will be the Brand voice and market expert to accelerate PhotoShelter s position as a leader in visual storytelling. You will collaborate closely with multiple teams including Marketing, Customer Success, and Product Development to deliver exceptional products, features, and revenue generating collateral to PhotoShelter prospects. You will lead and grow our Account Executive teams. You will serve as a coach to the group, guiding both individual career growth discussions and supervising successful delivery of revenue oriented KPI s. You will continue to foster a culture of exceeding targets, curiosity, process, and a sense of urgency within the team. You will set challenging goals for yourself and your team contributing to the achievement of company revenue and revenue. As a member of the senior management team, you ll work side by side with company founders as well as fellow senior & executive leadership to help fulfill our strategic vision and realize our operational needs. Our ideal candidate is as interested in developing their team as they are in driving execution and company success.
These are exciting times for the PhotoShelter team, and we want you to be a part of them!
You will Impact PhotoShelter through your daily leadership & behavior and also through your work to:
- Develop, execute and lead the sales strategy, sales process, and playbooks to acquire new business across existing and new verticals.
- Execute a GTM strategy for a business that exceeds targets.
- Lead and grow a team of sales and sales development professionals to achieve and exceed performance and revenue goals.
- Track, report, and forecast opportunities accurately and provide company-wide transparency into performance.
- Consistently manage your pipeline and forecasting. Report regularly to the management team and investors.
- Ensure that everyone at PhotoShelter has consistent and quantified understanding of whether we re delivering on our performance promises.
- Work collaboratively with marketing, product and customer success to maximize all revenue opportunities.
- Be a stakeholder in prioritizing our product roadmap.
- Be the voice and market expert to accelerate PhotoShelter s position as the leading visual storytelling solution.
We Look for a Teammate Who Has:
- Demonstrated success and experience in direct and strategic sales for all sizes of organizations.
- Demonstrated success and experience in direct and strategic sales for enterprise (SaaS) platforms and admirable brands.
- Proven track record as an individual contributor.
- Demonstrated success in hiring, developing, retaining and scaling high performing sales teams
- Data-driven and analytical mindset for decision-making.
- Experience using Salesforce
- A deep network of senior marketing executives at mid-market and enterprise brands
- A rigorous playbook on how to successfully engage with prospects in order to establish a long-term, profitable partnership
- A proven track record of success, achieving and exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual targets
This is a full-time position and the candidate is expected to work from our headquarters at 111 Broadway, NYC. Reports to the PhotoShelter SVP of Revenue.
- The opportunity to author your own chapter in the PhotoShelter story, having a leading impact on the company successfully navigating our biggest growth period.
- An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we ve been awarded one of the Best Places to Work in NYC by Internet Week with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Location. Beautiful views of Trinity Church, The Hudson & East rivers and the Financial District.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive salary, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), 28 PTO days from year 1, and commuter benefits.
Associated topics: area sales, b2c, b2e, business development, business technology, customer, regional sales, strategy, territory sales, wholesale
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...