Compensation: $192,290.00 - $192,290.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Loading some great jobs for you...
PhotoShelter is a 14-year-old, NYC-based pioneer in supporting and empowering visual storytellers.
Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 600 million assets for 80,000 professional photographers and hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, and other organizations of all sizes. In January 2015, we launched our enterprise B2B solution, Libris, sparking a new high growth stage for the company. In 2019, we ll be growing from 66 to roughly 100 employees, heading downtown to a new office space, and building on our established HR function to ensure we remain one of the best places to work in NYC Tech (as deemed by Internet Week).
These are exciting times for the PhotoShelter family, and we want you to be a part of them!
- Participate in product prioritization and lead alignment on project discovery, resource planning and scheduling working in conjunction with engineering leadership
- Ensure that every project meets high standards for usability, interaction design, visual design, brand voice and tone
- Lead a cross-functional sprint team based on contemporary Product Discovery & Agile Scrum principles
- Maintain high integrity commitments on top priority initiatives.
- 4+ years of Product Management experience.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Natural ability to make things happen around you. You manage project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized and structured way. Be able to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Strong user empathy and human-centered design orientation
- Previous experience working on B2B user-facing product flows.
- Proficient literacy about technical, design, and business issues that arise in product discovery & development and knowing how to triage or escalate attention on them as appropriate.
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem.
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams, within the company, to users.
- Detail oriented with superior organizational skills -- balancing multiple projects, deadlines, and requests should be second nature to you.
- Mobile & responsive web product experience
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- The ability to grow within a scaling team and develop rich experience in front-end web development in addition to change management & best practices.
- An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Location. Beautiful views of Trinity Church, The Hudson & East rivers and the Financial District.
- Brews. We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), 28 PTO days from year 1, and commuter benefits.
Loading some great jobs for you...