The Hourly Technician diagnoses and performs repairs on all vehicle components with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealer and manufacturer/factory standards.
* Full Automotive troubleshooting and testing
* Maintains a clean, efficient work area and assists in keeping the shop neat and organized
* Ensures that customer vehicles are repaired accurately and kept clean - road test vehicles to ensure qualify repair the 1st time
* Diagnoses malfunctions and perform the necessary repairs for them
* Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by service manager
* Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
* Communicates with service advisor and/or dispatcher if additional work is needed
* Aids service writer as needed to write work orders, conduct test rides, interact with the customer, or in any other way you are able to guarantee customer satisfaction
* Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order
* Other duties as assigned
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
The Company is committed to hiring a diverse and qualified workforce. We will not consider any characteristic or category protected by state or federal law in hiring or employment decisions, including but not limited to race, national origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, status as a parent, or genetic information.
Req Number: 10333
Dealership: Audi Warwick
Location Address: 1517-D Bald Hill Road
Associated topics: breakdown, calibrate, customer service, equipment, field service technician, machine maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, malfunction, service technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...