51 School Rd
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we are hiring \"Shopfloor Modernization Technical Expert Engineer\" for one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and Engineering.
Title: Shopfloor Modernization Technical Expert Engineer
Location: West Point, PA or Whitehouse Station, NJ
Term: Full Time/ Contract
- Hands-on experience with Pharma manufacturing automation/systems (PLCs, HMIs, DCS, test instruments, SCADA ) Installation, Configuration, validation, and management
- Technical knowledge of pharma industry manufacturing automation systems and industry standards
- Automation Standards development
- Automation Systems Life Cycle Management
- Exposure to System validation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing industry.
- Experience with shop-floor instruments (example: Glove Integrity Tester) connectivity and configuration
- Experience in authoring IT and Automation standards
- Risk based data analysis/asset management
- Client Manufacturing Automation experience
- Aseptic and Biotech Process Knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience working in diverse, multi-disciplined work groups and in global delivery model.
About Net2Source, Inc.Net2Source is an employer-of-choice for over 2200+ consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U. S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U. S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!Want to read more about Net2Source?, Visit us at www. net2source. comEqual Employment Opportunity CommissionThe United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.Fast Facts about Net2Source: Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free 2200+ employees globally 375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE. 30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)Awards and Accolades: 2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts 2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000 2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz 2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing) 2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1 2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts 2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS 2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Review and compare Pharma manufacturing automation/IT systems (PLCs, HMIs, DCS, test instruments, ) for technical viability against the standard
- Perform and participate in Shopfloor automation and IT Risk Based analysis
- Develop Automation Standards
- Participate and develop Automation Systems Life Cycle Management sustainment
- Work with manufacturing automation leadership to develop exceptions to the standards
- Develop weekly status reports and action items on scope of work
Loading some great jobs for you...