Customer Service - Remittance Specialist III, Specialist
: $40,570.00 - $61,940.00 /year *
: Customer Service/Call Center
Loading some great jobs for you...
Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
Under limited supervision, ensure that remitted customer transactions are processed according to defined customer instructions. Perform duties on automated system to complete deposit notification. Monitor quality of work and provide customer service.
* Process daily work on complex accounts.
* Operate the image system and other PC equipment for the purpose of processing customer deposits by inputting, editing, capturing, and balancing transactions.
* Perform all data entry functions and utilize a low speed document processing device for capturing and encoding transactions.
* Establish mainframe connections and perform data transfers.
* Initiate and receive phone calls to and from customers to notify and assist depositors as appropriate.
* Inspect the quality of the work processed. Process collection letters for foreign items.
* Process adjustments, return items, and conduct research, as required.
* Set up new accounts requiring no output information.
* Provide prompt and courteous service to customers and other departments within the Bank.
* Typically requires a high school diploma or G.E.D. and 3 to 5 years of technical experience.
* Requires proficiency in operating a 10-key adding machine, mechanical aptitude, attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to meet strict time constraints.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, call center specialist, clerk, client service, csr, customer care, customer care representative, customer service associate, service specialist, tsr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.