- Merritt Hawkins
Healthcare - Physician
1507 E Marquette St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Orthopedics opening in , Wisconsin. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Good afternoon. I am reaching out to share a new inpatient Psychiatry in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN
- 100% adult population
- Ability to have a flexible schedule so you can practice in your subspecialty
- Academics available, but not required
- Over 500 employees: PharmD, nutritionists, social workers, religious services, etc
- Opportunity to work with residents and Medical students
- Compensation based on experience Starting in the mid $200k range
- Full benefits including: retirement, pension, student loan forgiveness, health, dental and vision
- Monday to Friday schedule
Live in Minneapolis, MN
- Ranked #1 city to live and practice in by Medscape and Becker s Hospital Review in May 2017
- NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and MLS teams
- Over 3 million population
- Live anywhere in the city or any of the high end suburbs you desire
- Home of the 4th largest public university in the nation University of Minnesota
If you are interested in all of the details, I encourage you to forward a copy of your CV and allow me the opportunity to share the story of the practice with you. I look forward to speaking with you!
Vice President of Recruiting
Upper Midwest Region
Direct Phone: [Click Here to Apply]
Cell: [Click Here to Apply]
Fax: [Click Here to Apply]
8840 Cypress Waters Blvd. Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75019
[Click Here to Apply]
Associated topics: foot, joint, ortho, orthopedic, orthopedic surgery, reconstructive, replacement, surgeon, surgery, trauma
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.