Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, Global Project Services to join our Business Enablement organization.
* Build and maintain project plan, including approach, scope, tasks, durations, work effort, dependencies, budget, planning assumptions, risk profile, resource allocation, and deliverable definitions
* Manage both IT and Business Projects
* Coordinate and facilitate core and extended project track meetings
* Make project-level decisions and manage track team leads and day-to-day team activities
* Accountable for identifying and managing project risk factors, and anticipating and resolving project issues
* Provide project status to project team and stakeholders
* Minimum of six years' experience in project management disciplines, with experience planning and executing projects and programs, preferably in a product development environment
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
* Strong project management skills with experience in organizing, prioritizing, planning, and executing projects from definition through implementation, involving internal personnel and third-party contractors
* Excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment skills, strong supervisory skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work effectively with project team members, project sponsors, functional leads, and senior management
* Industry recognized project management qualification, PMP certification is preferred
* Knowledge of tools such as SOURCE and Clarizen
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.