Locum Tenens Radiologist Physician in California - Job #205601 (Monterey Park)
Compensation: $77,650.00 - $117,840.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Interim Physicians is looking to fill a Locum Tenens position for a Radiologist Physician in California.
- Shifts 8a-5p
- Average 80-100 Cases per Day
- Modalities: Interventional, MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray, CT, PET, Nuclear Med
- Located 1.5 Hours Outside of San Jose, California
- Competitive pay for physicians and advanced practitioners
- Work as much or as little as you'd like you set your locum tenens schedule
- Full malpractice coverage while working locum tenens assignments
- Travel and Lodging Covered
Why Work With Interim Physicians
- ClearlyRated (formerly Inavero) Best of Staffing Award for outstanding service to clients and physicians for three consecutive years.
- Top-notch concierge service for physicians and advanced practitioners
- Weekly payment with direct deposit
- 24/7 assignment assistance
- Simple and streamlined locum tenens credentialing process
Associated topics: cath lab, catheterization, computerized, ndt, radiographer, radiologic, radiology, scan, tomography, x ray
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...