Loading some great jobs for you...
Looking to work close to home? Interested in having flexibility in your schedule? Join our team today!
Interim Healthcare is seeking caring, reliable and hardworking Home Health Aide s for first and second shifts working with clients in home in the greater Muskegon Area! Seeking Home Health Aides in North Muskegon, Muskegon, Muskegon Hts, and Fruitport Area!
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time. If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company.
Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great careers to great people for over 45 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
* Competitive pay
* Flexible shifts & scheduling options
* Free continuing education courses
* Employee referral bonus program
* Weekly pay
* Direct deposit available
* Medical insurance
* Performance based pay increases
* Locally owned and operated
* 401 (k)
* Assist patients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
* Help patients care for themselves by teaching use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
* Support patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
* Record patient information by making entries in the patient journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
*Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment by following standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards
Required experience or certification:
6 months of experience with personal care and grooming or a CNA certificate/licensing
For immediate positions please call 231-###-####!
800 E. Ellis Norton Shores, MI 49441 #172