Provide coverage as a caregiver to clients for emergency staffing needs.
Depending on the client s needs, the following responsibilities will be assigned and may change as the client s needs change
- Serve food to clients following their prescribed diet and Balanced Care Method Conduct basic errands such as shopping.
- Provide companionship to clients in a caring manner.
- Provide transportation services while serving as a guide, companion and aide.
- Maintain a detailed record of services provided and client s current condition.
- Assist clients with ADL's, which includes dressing, bathing, grooming, toileting, and transfers.
Report to the office everyday if there is no client assigned to you.
Review after 90 days; then annual review from start date.
Assist with office duties as assigned.
Respond to call/text in a timely manner (within 15-30 mins).