Glendale Dining Services is on the lookout for our next Chef Manager to join our dining services team!
As our next Chef Manager and newest member of our talented culinary team, you will oversee all food service operations and functions at a North Shore senior community!
This is a hands-on role. If selected for this position we will rely on your culinary abilities, your client relation skills and your ability to lead, train, coach and provide your team with the guidance necessary to perform their roles successfully. All-and-all we rely on you in partnership with the leadership team to ensure the smooth and effective operation of the food service program.
Glendale Dining Services offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, life, paid vacations, personal time, and a fun working environment with plenty of training and advancement opportunities!
To APPLY NOW please click the link below or visit us online at www.glendaleseniordining.com and click CAREERS
* 5+ year's progressive food service/restaurant experience and passion and talent for cooking, experience working in a senior dining environment is preferred
* Degree from an accredited culinary program preferred but not necessary
* Successful management experience
* Strong time management skills, the ability to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and the ability to build and maintain effective relationships
* Basic computer skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong business etiquette and client relations skills
* Strong motivation and the desire to grow and develop within an organization
You must have reliable transportation and be able to clear a background check.
Glendale Dining Services is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, age, national origin, race/ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
Associated topics: backend, frontend, general operations manager, kitchen manager, management, night shift manager, partner, produce manager, restaurant general manager, store manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.