51 School Rd
Chubb PRS Operations
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Roles and Opportunities:
* Customer Services
* Paper Transaction Processing - The Paper Transaction Processing team supports our business by Quoting, Issuing, Endorsing and servicing our current inforce system supported book of business and potential clients. Our team's primary intake channel is through email and we receive requests from both internal and external partners with a goal of providing exceptional turnaround time and a quality product.
* Phone Servicing - Provide timely customer service via 800# in an automated call delivery environment. Responsibilities include quoting and issuing personal lines new business, processing policy change requests and responding to agent inquiries in an efficient, accurate and professional manner. Ability to handle call volumes within established timeframes, cross-sell additional policy coverages and effectively navigate multiple systems.
* Manual Processing - The Manual Processing team supports our business by Quoting, Issuing, Endorsing and servicing our current inforce non-system supported book of business and potential clients. Our team's primary intake channel is through email and we receive requests from both internal and external partners with a goal of providing exceptional turnaround time and a quality product.
* Customer Segments
* Premier & Custom Solutions - The Premier and Custom Solutions teams support our business by Quoting, Issuing, Endorsing and servicing our highest value customers. These teams support both admitted and non-admitted policies working with internal business partners to provide exceptional client and agent experiences.
* Recreational Marine - The Recreational Marine team supports our business by Quoting, Issuing, Endorsing and servicing policies for personal watercraft, boats and yachts. These team members must be able to handle call volumes and paper requests within established timeframes to ensure Chubb clients receive super service.
* Underwriting Support - The Underwriting Support team is responsible for managing the numerous documentation and follow up required to properly underwrite our insurance risks. Successful team members navigate multiple systems and balance competing priorities with a goal of providing exceptional turnaround time and a quality product.
* Agency Support - The Agency Support team serves as a technical help desk for our agents and team members. These technically savvy team members contribute daily through superior problem solving skills and the ability to help internal and external stakeholders effectively and efficiently use our policy administration systems and online resources
* Billing Services & Chubb Customer Center
* Billing Services - our Billing Services professionals support Chubb agents and clients with Billing or general service related questions or issues. Our Billing Services teams operate in a fast paced environment, handling the incoming phone calls, e-mails, and reports necessary to deliver an exceptional experience to Chubb clients.
* Chubb Customer Center (CCC)* - The CCC offers agency partners the opportunity to have their clients serviced directly by our team of licensed account executives. These individuals counsel clients on their insurance needs; efficiently handling policy changes, identifying gaps in coverage, and presenting cross/up sell opportunities as appropriate.
* Property & Casualty license required.
* Strong customer service skills including oral and written communication
* Some experience in a customer service environment preferred
* Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
* Property and Casualty experience is preferred.
* Ability to handle multiple priorities within strict time constraints.
* Excellent collaboration skills
* Possesses the ability to work independently and in a team environment to complete assignments in a timely manner.
* Demonstrate commitment to team and departmental goals.
* Ability to make informed decisions, achieving the appropriate results.
* Excellent data entry skills are required.
* Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office systems
* Ability to work any shift between the hours of 7am and 8pm EST, M-F based on business need.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. Chubb is an equal opportunity employer and our employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, handicap, marital status or any other status or condition protected by Federal and/or State laws, except where bona fide occupational qualifications apply.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...