- Blythe Construction
Under the general direction of the Company Equipment Manager, the Equipment Operations Manager will supervise daily equipment operations needed to support operating divisions. The Equipment Operations Manager will coordinate with all other managers as needed to ensure efficient and effective workflow.
Responsible for the support of all equipment operations within Company to include:
* Assist Company Equipment Manager in developing, managing and be a leader in our Safety 1st culture using Safety Action Plan that is aligned with Group & Company Safety Goals.
* Ensure all local laws, regulations, and Group policies are in compliance.
* Manages equipment needs, including rental & owned assets, for safe reliable equipment to operating divisions.
* Manages all repair, fuel and transport operations.
* Performs in depth reviews of equipment division business processes to establish practices and systems to reduce overall equipment expenses.
* Negotiates with vendors for contract parts, services and rentals.
* Must have Equipment Manager approval before any agreements are made.
* Manages all vendor support programs including;
* Total Maintenance & Repair Agreements
* Conditioned Based Monitoring Program
* Fuel Data Collection Program
* Vehicle and work area are clean and well maintained.
* Performs human resource functions for attracting and retaining employees.
* Mentor all employees to build a goal-oriented team.
* Manage training, human resources and career progression programs for all equipment employees under their supervision.
Responsible for management of all equipment controlling functions within Company to include:
* Works with Project Management in order to accurately report rental equipment related items that include usage, hours, and mileage.
* Provides weekly, monthly, qtrly reports;
* Equipment Rental Report
* Damage Repairs
* Over $5K repairs
* Manages account payable system to ensure all payables are correctly coded and accounted for in the system.
* Approves all invoices up to authorized limit of $500 as established by Group/Region/Company policies for this position.
* Ensures all invoices greater than authority limit are approved by Company Equipment Manager.
* Manages workflow of paperwork through repair system by maintaining accountability of all work orders.
* Ensures source document accuracy and complete information such as labor, parts, and purchase order information is recorded on each document.
* Manages workflow of paperwork through transport billing system by maintaining accountability of all transport moves.
* Ensures source document accuracy and complete information such as labor, equipment number, job number and billing rate information is recorded on each document.
* Manages payroll program for equipment employees.
* Ensures timesheets have accurate complete information recorded.
* Ensures all timesheets are approved by Company Equipment Manager prior to processing into accounting system
* Ensures accurate input of payroll hours into accounting system.
* Ensures all labor is billed accurately to equipment cost centers.
* Approves timesheets for employees under his/her direct supervision.
* Provide the Company Equipment Manager accurate reports on revenues and expenses.
Responsible for administration of all Company capital acquisitions to include:
* Ensure equipment and vehicle specifications meet local laws, regulations, Eurovia rules and Group policy.
* Specifications will take into account Energy & Cost Reduction Goals established by Eurovia & Group Management.
* Assisting each division in coordination, planning and validation of their capital budgets by providing guidance on process, forms and information required for an accurate budget.
* Coordinate directly with Equipment Support Manager, Region/Company Equipment Managers and Division Managers for efficient flow of purchase orders, invoices and other materials required for accountability of capital purchases.
* Coordinates directly with Equipment Support Manager, Company Equipment Manager to ensure accurate information is provided for purchase of all vehicles, equipment & plants.
* Coordinate directly with Equipment Support Manager to ensure each asset is accurately setup in KHEOPS.
* Validate all invoices, purchase orders and delivery inspection documents prior to forwarding to Equipment Administrative Manager.
Responsible for administration of equipment sales for Company to include:
* Coordinate with Company Equipment Manager to identify equipment needing to be sold.
* Ensures all equipment is prepped for sale as outlined in Group Policies.
* Provides all pertinent information and inspection report to Equipment Support Manager when equipment is ready for sale.
* Medical & Vision Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
* Short Term Disability
* Voluntary Term Life
* Long Term Disability
* Sick Leave
* Paid Vacation & Holiday Pay
* 401(k) Plan
* Additional Benefits including wellness coaching, etc..
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability are encouraged to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Associated topics: apprentice, crane, diesel, diesel mechanic, equipment, heavy equipment engineer, heavy equipment operator, landfill, loader, plant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...