SUMMARY: Under the supervision and guidance of the Loan Support Administrative Supervisor, the Loan Support Floater serves as a support specialist in the various Consolidated Loan Support (CLS) departments.? The incumbent performs duties that vary in complexity and must be able to adapt to changing environments/departments.? The Loan Support Floater provides support to the assigned areas during the absence of other associates, heavy volumes, and/or as needed. The Loan Support Floater must possess a general knowledge of customer service to effectively provide support to the assigned areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES may include any of the following. Other duties may be assigned.?
* Provide back-up for any of the following areas such as the file room, titled paid outs, insurance, consumer docking, and other departments as needed.Duties may rotate daily, depending upon departmental needs.
* Assist with special projects for CLS as directed by the supervisor (i.e. paying invoices, scanning documents, processing insurance cancellations, etc.).
* Interact with customers via the phone, email, etc. and display a sincere, outgoing, aggressive friendliness in customer service when performing tasks with customer contact.
* Research any notice of error or requests for information from customers for the local banks or shared services divisions in an accurate and efficient manner.
* Process various servicing tasks as assigned in the areas of post-closing, insurance, escrow, paid outs, or the file room.
* Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
* Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
* Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
* Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
* Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company?s overall operation.