SUMMARY: The Electronic Loss Prevention (ELP) Analyst reports to the ELP Manager or ELP Assistant Manager. The ELP Analyst is responsible for monitoring multiple systems for credit and/or debit card fraud for both ELP and Credit Loss Prevention departments.? The ELP Analyst notifies internal and external customers when fraudulent activity is suspected and provides guidance to dispute unauthorized activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.? Other duties may be assigned.
* Responsible for reviewing high risk and suspicious transactions identified by multiple fraud detection systems or notifications on the Security BankCard and Arvest card bases.
* Stay abreast on fraud trends and apply knowledge when analyzing card user spending patterns.
* Inform internal and external customers on how card fraud occurs and provide guidance on the necessary steps to dispute unauthorized activity.
* Maintain open and timely communication with supervisor with regards current fraudulent or suspicious activity trends that could affect further cards.
* Assist customers with address change verification letters as needed.
* Working pending applications for Online Account Opening, Billpay and Money Transfer Alerts and/or distributing Visa CAMS as needed.
* Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
* Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
* Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
* Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
* Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company?s overall operation.