Team Lead (Keyholder) (Monterey Park)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Position: Team Lead (Key Holder) Location: Gilroy, CA, 95020 POSITION PURPOSE / SUMMARY STATEMENT (defines the major functions/purpose of the position) : In the absence of the management team, the Team Lead supervises all store personnel, including implementing and enforcing company policies, procedures and corporate directives. SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (include titles of positions directly reporting to this position):
- This position does not have direct report responsibilities
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND FUNCTIONS (List 5-12 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES; identify if they are 'Essential' or 'Marginal' and the % of time spent doing each - % of time must add up to 100%) % of Time Essential/Marginal Function DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES 30% Essential
- Interacts with all levels throughout organization including employees and outside vendors
- Assist in achieving business results through leading the team, managing the sales floor and ensuring sales goals are achieved.
- Provide exceptional customer service by greeting and assisting customers and responding to customer inquiries or complaints.
- Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality product.
- Support the Head Coach with training and evaluating employees to ensure sales goals are being met.
- Examine merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed for maximum customer experience.
- Oversee the work activities of sales associate, such as cleaning and organizing product with ease to improve shopping experience.
- Review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for the management team.
100% KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Instruct employees on how to handle difficult and complicated sales.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Uphold a positive attitude and be a team player.
- Knowledge of principles involved in resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics including addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication and their applications.
- Knowledge of selling techniques.
- Ability to conduct self in a professional and respectful manner with customers and employees.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High sense of urgency.
- Skilled at using logic and reasoning to identify alternative solutions, or approaches to problems.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including holidays, nights, weekends and overtime in order to fit business needs.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: In general, the following PHYSICAL DEMANDS are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- 2 years of retail experience; sporting or athletic industry preferred.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Google Applications such as Gmail, Google Hangouts, etc. a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job within the environment.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and squat the majority of the work shift
- Must be able to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds
- Must be able to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports
- Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers.
- Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be able to have manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms
- Moderate: Mostly standing, walking, bending, frequent lifting
- Retail Locations: Works with the public in an indoor location that is clean, orderly, properly lighted and ventilated. Noise levels are considered moderate.
Loading some great jobs for you...