- AMADA SENIOR CARE
1017 S Gilbert Rd
AMADA SENIOR CARE
Amada Senior Care employs a qualified individual to schedule client shifts, address client and caregiver concerns, and maintain personnel and client records.
To provide a high standard of Home Care services through the efficient and effective scheduling of work and services for agency employees and clients. Accountable for the management of agency personnel files and reports to the Scheduling Supervisor
Performance Responsibilities and Standards:
1. Schedule Home Care with input from Recruiter and Senior Care Advisors. Re-staff client schedules as needed.
2. Ensure that caregivers have all necessary client information and skill set before working a shift.
3. Communicate the importance of confirming shifts in the schedule.
4. Manage time-off requests from caregivers: note in their employee file and block out their schedule.
5. Ensure all clients that need coverage are staffed with either a caregiver or office staff within the required priority level timeframe.
6. Participate in \"on-call\" rotation scheduled with team (includes weekdays and weekends).
7. Cover client shifts if needed.
8. Attend weekly meetings and give reports on authorizations needed, new clients, inactive clients, and caregiver call offs.
9. Participate in recruiting, screening, and hiring caregivers.
10. Assist agency applicants with the application and hiring process.
11. Effectively communicate with caregivers, families and others involved in client care.
12. Assist with the referral/intake process for clients needing Home Care services.
13. Fax paperwork to Long Term Care insurance companies as necessary.
14. Assist with the orientation of caregivers.
15. Assist in client care by following up with a call in 24 hours/7 days and 30 days.
16. Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...