- A. Duie Pyle
- $42,760.00 -63,410.00/year*
A. Duie Pyle is a Northeast asset based Warehousing and Transportation Company meeting the distribution needs of its diverse client base throughout the U.S. and Canada. From public and contract warehousing to customized transportation management solutions, Pyle provides every alternative to meet the changing distribution needs of its customers through more than 2 million square feet of warehousing space. EOE/M/F/D/V
* Respond to inquiries from customers
* Process orders for shipment
* Select carriers and call consignees for appointments
* Interact with CSR Teams and LTL carriers
* Follow up on daily shipments
* Interface with customers and other personnel from various departments
* Miscellaneous clerical tasks as needed
Pyle People Deliver! Ask a Pyle driver about our Company and Culture.
* Open door policy.
* Company leaders know your name.
* 4th generation of family ownership.
* Family owners and Senior Leadership regularly visit every location to listen to employees.
* Committed to assuring a secure future for the 2,700 families that depend upon Pyle for their livelihood.
* Good computer skills
* Good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent phone etiquette
* Excellent attention to detail with the ability to provide excellent customer service
* Good follow up skills; ability to resolve issues from beginning to end
* Ability to work Overtime and Saturday's when required
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status
Associated topics: dock c, forklift, handler, logistics, logistics agent, logistics support, servicer, supply chain, warehouse intern, warehouse operation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...